of Nova Music Entertainment GmbH, Hintergasse 20, 7210 Mattersburg (the “Organizer”)
1. By purchasing a ticket, the house rules, the information, prohibitions and safety instructions of the Organizer and the venue mentioned on the ticket as well as these GTCs shall apply to the visitor. Furthermore, the admission regulations of the respective house rules shall apply. General terms and conditions of third parties shall not apply.
2. All ticket orders are legally binding for customers, and the customers are obliged to accept and pay for the tickets ordered. Pursuant to Section 18 para 1 number 10 of the Austrian Distance Selling Act (Fern- und Auswärtsgeschäfte-Gesetz – FAGG) a right of withdrawal does not apply to services provided in connection with leisure activities. Therefore, customers do not have a right of withdrawal.
3. The purchase process on the online platform is divided into several steps (selection of the ticket, completion of the customer’s personal data such as name and email address, confirmation email). The customer can correct input errors at any time and at the latest before the binding dispatch of the order by returning to the previous website by clicking the „back“ button. There the entered data can be corrected. The buyer can cancel the purchase process at any time by closing the web browser. After placing the order, the buyer will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This confirms the receipt of the buyer’s order and serves as an invoice for the purchase. It contains all information about the order (including the ticket ordered, price). All prices are stated in Euro and include VAT and fees (unless expressly stated otherwise) but exclude any shipping costs.
4. The Organizer (or venue operator) reserves the right to make any changes to the line-up, program and dates of the event at any time, to the extent such changes are reasonable, minor and objectively justified. Date changes due to COVID-19 (or other cases of force majeure) are considered reasonable, minor and objectively justified in any case if the new event date is no more than 18 months after the original event date. Tickets for postponed events remain valid in these cases and can be used for the new event date; in this case, no new tickets will be issued.
5. The customer shall not be entitled to a refund in case of such changes. Customers shall not have any claims against the Organizer, if one or more bands are cancelled or only parts of the event site can be used (e.g. due to force majeure). In the event of a cancellation, postponement or change in program or cast (for example as a result of force majeure), which have not been caused by the Organizer’s (or venue operator’s) fault, or which is caused by the artist(s), customers shall not be entitled to any reimbursements of expenses of any kind (such as hotel, travel costs, shipping costs, processing fees, etc.). The Organizer will inform about cancellations, postponements, significant changes or repetitions of events via e-mail or online (e.g. on the website of the Organizer and/or the ticketing company and/or the venue operator).
6. A ticket return (exchange or buy-back) is – with the exception of a complete cancellation by the Organizer – not possible. In the event of a complete cancellation of an event, the ticket(s) can be returned for refund. Customers will be informed about the procedure of such refund by the organizer on his website in due time after the cancellation. In the event of a refund, any fees cannot be refunded, as the corresponding services have already been provided in the course of the contract’s execution. The amount of the fees may vary, but usually amounts to approximately 10 percent.
7. By way of derogation from point 6, the following shall apply to events which should have taken place between 13 March 2020 and 31 December 2021: If such an event is cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, the customer will be issued a voucher for the amount to be refunded instead of a cash refund of the ticket price. With regard to the value of the voucher to be issued, the provisions of the KuKuSpoSiG shall apply, whereby the customer is also given the opportunity to get the voucher for the entire amount to be refunded. The vouchers are issued by the sales office from which the ticket was purchased. Vouchers for Nova Rock Festival tickets, which were purchased in a Hofer supermarket, are not issued in Hofer supermarket, but exclusively via an online platform. The link to this online platform can be found on the website of the Organizer.
8. Vouchers are transferrable and can be given to any natural person. The holder of the voucher can use the voucher to pay for another event of the Organizer, whereby redemption is possible at the sales point from which the ticket was purchased. Vouchers issued for the return of Nova Rock Festival tickets, which were purchased in a Hofer supermarket, cannot be redeemed in Hofer supermarket, but only via an online platform. The link to this online platform can be found on the website of the Organizer. If the holder of the voucher has not redeemed it by the end of 31 December 2022, the value of the voucher will be paid out to him at his request.
9. Each guest agrees to the use of images taken during the event (including photo, film or similar media) for the purpose of advertising future events. In the case of television (FS) and/or streaming transmission as well as photo, video and sound recordings by the Organizer or persons commissioned by the Organizer, the participant expressly grants the transmitting FS-station as well as to the Organizer the right to use such recordings made during or in connection with the event without compensation and without time or space restrictions by means of any current or future technical process.
10. Sound, video and photo recordings by visitors are strictly prohibited. In case a guest fails to comply with such rule (especially when taking photos using a flash) the Organizer is entitled to retain the recording device (camera) until the end of the event. No umbrellas, bottles or other dangerous objects, etc. may be taken into the venue. Further regulations in this regard that need to be observed by the guests may be stipulated in separate house rules/information and/or safety instructions by the Organizer.
11. Guests are not entitled to any compensation in the event of loss of an admission ticket. Admission tickets may not be misused, copied or altered. Validated tickets (i.e. tickets without ticket stubs) are not valid. On leaving the venue the tickets lose their validity. Misuse will be prosecuted. Participants are responsible for their own journey to the venue and for arriving on time.
12. Tickets may only be used for competitions/raffles with the consent of the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to personalize tickets for events selected by him (to ensure a social prize structure and/or for security reasons or similar). The tickets are generally not transferable; the Organizer will inform the purchaser about a limited possibility of transferability of personalized tickets before purchasing tickets.
13. At concerts, there may be a risk of damage to hearing and health due to the music volume. To the extent legally permissible, the Organizer shall not be liable for any damage to property or personal injury. Open air events may take place in all weather conditions. Suitable equipment must be provided by the visitors themselves.
14. All information on data protection is available under https://www.novarock.at/privacy/
15. We are entitled to amend these GTC in order to adapt them to the legal and economic framework. Changes to these GTC will be sent to the guest to the last known e-mail address. The amended GTCs are deemed to have been approved by the guest if he does not object in writing within one month of delivery. We undertake to point out the one-month period in writing when sending the amended GTC.
16. This agreement is exclusively governed by Austrian law. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the referral norms of the IPRG and Regulation (EC) No. 593/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 June 2008 on the law applicable to contractual obligations (Rome I Regulation) shall be excluded. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for entrepreneurs shall be the competent court for Vienna Inner City.