Get the official Nova Rock App - your best informed and compact festival buddy!
The official Nova Rock App is your perfect Companion for the festival. The app provides you with any information you may want to know about the Nova Rock. You will have direct access to the festival map, all time tables and various information about the artists. Any time and wherever you are.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can mark & safe your favorite bands – the Nova Rock app will then generate a personalized time table and will notify you about the performance start on time.
The official App for iOS and Android will be available in spring 2019.
In times of questionable political decisions regarding the raise of V.A.T. and the obligation to use a cash register, we were finally confronted with the challenge to find the best solution for our guests attending Nova Rock Festival. After ample consideration of all our choices we will go the way lots of other European festivals have already gone: There will be no more cash in use at Nova Rock Festival. Payments will solely be made with a card. Further information here
You will be able to preorder your Cashless cards in the weeks before the festival.
The Red Cross and about 100 paramedics and doctors from different states of Austria are working daily at the festival area. The first-aid points at the campsite as well as the ambulance will be available 24 hours a day. The Red Cross stations at the Blue and the Red Stage will be operating during the performance.
Here some advice that may help you to avoid emergency visits:
- sun protection – wear a cap to avoid sunstroke, use sunscreen to prevent sunburn
- rain protection – weather conditions can be unpredictable
- warm clothes – it could get cold at night
- solid shoes – since the festival area is on grassland, the ground is not fully even. Therefore, please wear solid shoes to prevent ankle injuries.
HEALTH & WELL-BEING
- Don’t forget to drink enough non-alcoholic beverages – at least two to three liters (there are free drinking fountains at the festival site!)
- Take a break - a festival can be exhausting, don’t overexert yourself and take a rest every now and then.
- Ear protection - we advise you to use ear plugs when standing in front of the stage or close to speakers (you can get free ear plugs at several points at the festival site!)
- Don't forget to bring headache pills and a sufficient amount of your prescribed medication.
- To treat minor injuries, bring a small first-aid kit including band-aids, a tweezer, etc.
- Please note that the Red Cross does not provide any kind of contraceptives or the „morning-after pill“.
Medication prescribed by our doctors can be ordered directly at the festival site.
Our MED-Shuttle operates daily and will get the needed medication for you. A prescription charge and a service fee will be charged in advance.
Medication brought along can be stored in a refrigerator at the Red Cross station on the campsite.
The Red Cross will help you with any kind of incidents and is available around the clock. Please do not hesitate to ask them if you need help!
House rules for Nova Rock Festival 2019 coming soon.
The information desk / Lost & Found point are located between the campsite and party zone on the right side of the gates. If you need any information about the festival or the bus and train schedule, you can get it there. The information desk is also accessible from the campsite.
In case of rain you can get a rain poncho there as well.
Lost objects not claimed during the festival can be collected at the town hall Nickelsdorf from Tuesday 14 June.
Phone: +43 (0) 21 46 / 22 01
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Please be informed that the minimum age for the Nova Rock festival is 8 years.
The Youth Protection Act (Jugendschutzgesetz) of Burgenland applies.
There are no discounts for children of 10 years and older.
- Tickets for disabled people are available at the Oeticket Hotline - +43 900-9496096 (€ 1,09/min)
- A separate parking lot is provided and is located on the VIP parking lot.
- There will be a disabled camping area with adapted toilets. Access to the disabled camping area can only be granted to people holding a special ticket for disabled persons plus one accompanying person.
- A viewing platform for disabled people is located at both main stages (Blue and Red Stage). Access is only granted to people holding a special ticket for disabled persons plus one accompanying person.
- Our security personnel and the paramedics will help you with any assistance you might need.
The festival area is located at a sensitive and unique natural area. In order to protect nature and keep the camping areas as clean as possible, each camper will receive a trash bag and a receipt for a deposit of 10€ upon arrival. The idea is to turn in your receipt with at least a half-full bag when you leave and get your deposit in exchange. Deposits can be claimed starting from Saturday 4:00 pm until Monday 12:00 noon. If you arrive with a tent or backpack, you will be charged a deposit, regardless of your type of ticket.
Please help us to protect the environment and keep the camping area clean!
Even the increase of the trash deposit in the last years was able to decrease the trash problem. That is why we (as well as other festivals like Electric Love, Wiesen or Frequency) decided to take new actions. The trash deposit of 10 Euros remains, but we now will keep 5 Euros as trash contribution. The remaining 5 euros will be payed back, if you return a half-full trashbag and your receipt.
Green Camping, Glamping, Tent Hotel
All green campers, glampers and tent hotel guests do not have to pay trash deposit and trash contribution.
Silent & Clean Caravan:
Silent & Clean Caravan campers will get back their deposit of € 5, if they return a (at least half full) garbage bag + receipt at the garbage return point. From Saturday noon there will also be personnel collecting garbage bags and pay back the € 5 deposit at the S & C camping area.
if you check in the day before your daily ticket is valid for (for example: check in on friday with a daily ticket for saturday) you have to pay 10 Euros (trash deposit + contribution)
If you check in on the day your ticket is valid (for example: check in on friday with a daily ticket for friday), you have to pay 10 Euros (trash deposit + contribution)
If you check in on the day your ticket is valid for (for example: check in on friday with a daily ticket for friday), but you do not have any camping equipment with you, you do not have to pay the 10 Euros (trash deposit + contribution)
- Fire department: (+43) 122
- Police: (+43) 133
- Ambulance: (+43) 144
- International: (+43) 112
Report any fire hazard to the local authorities. In case of fire, contact the fire department and the local authorities immediately, regardless of if the fire seems small or is already extinguished.
First aid points and paramedics are situated at both main stages as well as at the campsite and the caravan area.
- Camping outside the designated camping areas is strictly prohibited.
- Children under 8 years of age are not permitted to enter the festival site!
- Gas cartridges (you can warm your food at the Inzersdorer Warm Up Standl)
- Bags bigger than DIN A4 are prohibited at the core area
- Gas bottles (you can warm your food at the Inzersdorer Warm Up Standl)
- Flammable liquids (you can warm your food at the Inzersdorer Warm Up Standl)
- Open fire (you can barbecue at the Hofer Grill Area)
- Any kind of cooking devices & grills
- Bulky waste (sofa, couch, plywood, etc.)
- Digging holes is strictly forbidden!
- Beer crates, beer tables, benches or any kind of other bulky items
- Bicycles and motorbikes
- Weapons or weapon-like objects, any kind of fireworks
- Selfiesticks are prohibited at the core area.
- Any right wing extremist flags or banners